BV Masquerade Auction & Parent Night
1/24/2019 9:47 am
Tickets on Sale Now for $65 a person!
Click here to buy yours and send the link to your friends! Prices go up on Feb 2nd to $75.
When: Saturday, March 16th at 6PM
Where: The Greenery Restaurant
1551 Marchbanks Dr
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
What is Included: Dinner, Dancing, Friends and Great Auction Prizes (No Host Bar Available, sorry PTA can't host an Open Bar)
Who Can Come: Adults Only Event
Attire: Come as fancy as you like. Masks fun and recommended but not mandatory.
Why: Spend time with BV people you love and meet new folks. Support your school and its initiatives!
We are looking for donations and buy-in party hosts.
To Donate Items please contact Sandra Novales at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 760-964-4279.
What are we looking for?
We are busy collecting items both big and small and would love your support to help make BV's auction a success!
- Do you own a business?
- Have a favorite store or service?
- Do you have a vacation spot you love going to and could donate time there, or contacts for a special experience?
Please consider making a donation to help support our BV auction! Possible donation item ideas include:
- Getaways (homes, timeshares, room for a weekend)
- Unique experiences
- Autographed books
- Jerseys & sports memorabilia
- Event tickets
- Beauty treatments (manicures, haircuts, massages)
- Lessons (art, music, dancing, horseback riding, cooking, etc.)
- Services (dental, handyman, photography, tutoring, contractor, etc).
- Consider hosting or co-hosting a Buy-in Party! Get together with a friend or a couple of families and plan a fun night or afternoon for kids or adults! For more information/ideas on Buy-in Parties see below.
- Have a favorite wine you enjoy - donate a bottle or two for our wine wheel!
- Do you love to bake and have a favorite specialty dessert? This is your chance to make it and have it be auctioned off!
If you are new or are not receiving PTA eNews please Create an Account.
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!