BV Auction is Here!
2/29/2020 12:06 am
Join us as we swing into our third and final fundraiser of the year with our Roaring 20's in 2020 online and live gala auction.
Its not stuffy, its not formal, its just a fabulously, fun time!
Oh and all proceeds benefit our kids so it is a WIN WIN!
Get your tickets now by clicking here and click the Buy Tickets Button.
Deadline to purchase is Friday, March 6th at midnight.
We also have the ONLINE auction open NOW for ticket and non-ticket holders alike!
- First is the Online Auction which is available to ALL of BV and beyond (yes you can share this link with friends and family, the more support the merrier). The online auction OPENS TONIGHT and will remain open until March 14th (7:00PM). Click here for link to begin bidding.
- Second is the LIVE AUCTION which will only happen at the event on March 14th
- Third is the Featured Items which will be made available to the whole community until Friday, March 13th midnight. Then those Featured Items will be made available to Auction goers only to put in final bids on March 14th during the Silent Auction at the event. Example: If you are not going to the auction but you were the high bidder for Featured Item #235 your high bid will be the starting bid the night of the auction. If an auction goer outbids you then they win the item. If there are no additional bids then you will be awarded the item.
IT'S BULLDOG FUN RUN TIME!
9/30/2019 1:34 pm
We are on our way to hitting our $30,000 goal, will you help? Take 3 minutes to create your kids online pledge sheet and email it out to friends and family! Their donations are Tax Deductible and support our incredible school!
Currently we are just shy of $5000 total and Mrs. Bacci/Hare's class is in the lead!
Click here for more Fun Run Docs including an outline of all of our School/Class wide goals and rewards!
Want to volunteer or see the times when grades are running, click here. Come out and support your runners!
Welcome Back Coffee at 9:30 in the Multi Use Room
8/13/2019 11:58 pm
Need a hug after dropping off your little OR perhaps you want to toast to school being back in, either way stop by the Multi-Use Room for coffee at 9:30AM. See ya there! Go bulldogs!Read More
BV Welcome Back Day, Aug 8
8/2/2019 11:49 pm
The First Day of School is almost here (Wed, Aug 14)! We are looking forward to seeing all our little bulldogs returning from summer break and also welcoming all our new students! BUT FIRST you will need to register so if you haven't done so yet please click here:
You will need to complete your Aeries profile and turn in your students' emergency cards, bring documentation for proof of residency and also complete the Buena Vista Membership Toolkit Sign-up Process.
Also please make sure you visit WCEF's website to make your donation or to make your pledge. Fully funding WCEF is crucial to ensuring that your child gets the well rounded education they deserve. www.wcefk12.org
See you all soon!
Go Bulldogs!Read More
School-Wide Online Auction LIVE until Sunday, March 24th
3/22/2019 8:45 am
Our School-Wide Online Auction is going on now and will close this Sunday, March 24th at midnight.
Support our school and bid often!
Thank you for your support and Go Bulldogs!Read More
BV Masquerade Auction & Parent Night
1/24/2019 9:47 am
Tickets on Sale Now for $65 a person!
Click here to buy yours and send the link to your friends! Prices go up on Feb 2nd to $75.
When: Saturday, March 16th at 6PM
Where: The Greenery Restaurant
1551 Marchbanks Dr
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
What is Included: Dinner, Dancing, Friends and Great Auction Prizes (No Host Bar Available, sorry PTA can't host an Open Bar)
Who Can Come: Adults Only Event
Attire: Come as fancy as you like. Masks fun and recommended but not mandatory.
Why: Spend time with BV people you love and meet new folks. Support your school and its initiatives!
We are looking for donations and buy-in party hosts.
To Donate Items please contact Sandra Novales at email@example.com or at 760-964-4279.
What are we looking for?
We are busy collecting items both big and small and would love your support to help make BV's auction a success!
- Do you own a business?
- Have a favorite store or service?
- Do you have a vacation spot you love going to and could donate time there, or contacts for a special experience?
Please consider making a donation to help support our BV auction! Possible donation item ideas include:
- Getaways (homes, timeshares, room for a weekend)
- Unique experiences
- Autographed books
- Jerseys & sports memorabilia
- Event tickets
- Beauty treatments (manicures, haircuts, massages)
- Lessons (art, music, dancing, horseback riding, cooking, etc.)
- Services (dental, handyman, photography, tutoring, contractor, etc).
- Consider hosting or co-hosting a Buy-in Party! Get together with a friend or a couple of families and plan a fun night or afternoon for kids or adults! For more information/ideas on Buy-in Parties see below.
- Have a favorite wine you enjoy - donate a bottle or two for our wine wheel!
- Do you love to bake and have a favorite specialty dessert? This is your chance to make it and have it be auctioned off!
Science Fair is COMING! March 4th
1/23/2019 11:40 am
The All-School Science Fair is Monday, 4 March, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM (and beyond!).
On February 7, all classes will be visited by a "roving band of science-y folks" to show students some fun and easy experiments and answer questions about the Fair and how to enter. More about these mysterious people to come... In the meantime, get your brains in gear for another exciting Science Fair! Click here for The official and all-informative Entry Form Packet or you may pick one up in the office.
Contact me if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that your financial donations to WCEF and BV PTA make this Science Fair possible? Your donation to WCEF actually pays for our amazing Science Specialist Deborah Walker salary and PTA funds the presentation boards and the Glow Stick Party! Without your financial help this event simply would not happen! Not to mention more importantly without your support of WCEF your child would not have access to Mrs. Walker and her weekly lessons. Please make your donation to WCEF today if you have not already or if you have more to give. We all thank you!
Happy New Year!
1/16/2019 2:05 pm
Welcome to Kindness Month! PTA has funded the BV15 Day Kindness Challenge Program kicking it off with a great assembly on Wednesday, January 16th. The school is challenged to perform 5000 acts of kindness in 15 days. Help your kiddos reach and track their goals and perhaps Jump on the Kindness Train yourselves and hit your 10+ acts of kindness. What a great way to start off the new year!Read More
1st Annual Bulldog Fun Run
10/8/2018 11:30 am
COMING UP!!! 1st Annual Bulldog Fun Run on October 16th.
This is one of our MAIN FUNdraisers and we need your help making it a success. We are asking kids to raise $75 each. This is an opportunity to reach out to family and friends for support. We have many different ways to do this:
1. We sent home pledge sheets but if you need a copy there are more in the office OR you can download one here. Please turn ALL pledge sheets in by October 16th at 2:30PM to the office. If you can turn it in earlier please do so! We will return any pledge sheets for collections the next day in the Wed. Envelope.
2. Online Platform - Preferred but not mandatory! Take 5 minutes and set up your kid/s family collection page (you don't even have to do 1 per kid, it is per family and the system calculates the per kid donations for us). Start it now www.pledgestar.com/buenavista. You can email, text or post to social media. It's so easy.
Pre - Event Prizes:
Prizes: We are conducting daily drawings. Anyone with a pledge turned in is eligible for ALL drawings (names only removed if they win).
Day of - EVERY kid will get a Fun Run Tshirt
All funds collected by Oct 26th will be calculated for the following prizes/drawings:
Grade Level Prizes - The leading class per grade will get a day of extra recess and a class party of their choosing (working with the teacher's to find an appropriate party).
Grand Prize Drawing:
Students will receive drawing entries in the raffle for the grand prize as follows:
- 1 ticket for every $25 collected (unlimited)
- 3 extra tickets if the student collects $75 or more. for example if your student collects $75 they will end up with a total of 6 drawing entries.
What do they win?
iPad Pro 10x in a kid safe case
2nd & 3rd place prizes will be active related
WANT TO VOLUNTEER DAY OF? WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU! CLICK HERE!
Questions? Email Josee Sirois at email@example.com
If you are new or are not receiving PTA eNews please Create an Account.
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!